St Saviour's Road
St Leonards on Sea
Church Covid-19 safety arrangements October 2020
1. We will ask everyone to
sanitize their hands when they enter the building. The wearing of masks is now required unless you are speaking in the service.
2. We will also ask everyone to maintain 2m social distancing from other households/bubbles.
3. To enable us to maintain 2m social distancing, we will mark out where people can sit with white cards. Please sit in any pew or chair where there is a white card.
4. Holy Communion will be on the second Sunday and the first Wedensday of the month at 10am (bread only).
5. Parents of younger children are encouraged to bring their own toys from home as our toys will be unavailable.
6. We are not able to run our normal activities for children. However, we will be providing a pack of activities each week for children to do during the service and the services will be planned with the children in mind. There will also be the option some weeks for the children to have a group outside when the weather is good.
7. There will not be any refreshments - please bring your own coffee!
9. Finally, the building has a limit of 31 households. We think this will be sufficient initially. For this reason we would ask that you arrive between 9.30 and 9.55am.